Aug 6, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Marcus Smart went to the NBA rookie photo shoot with a list of tasks from ESPN, and the results were hilarious. My favorites:
- “Make Andrew Wiggins wear another ugly coat” Another? I really hope they’re not referring to this one. That was great!
- “Eat Snacks with Shabazz Napier” Huh? Ohhhh.
- “Make Jabari Parker read a Boring Jabari Parker tweet” Jabari Parker has no time for your nonsense, Marcus! Seriously, Parker looked annoyed at doing anything interesting.
- “Forge a Muggsy Bogues signature & give to Noah Vonleh” I wish I could have seen Vonleh’s face when he learned it wasn’t real.
I really wonder which tasks Smart couldn’t complete. If you can put Aaron Gordon in a onesie, what can’t you accomplish? Can anyone enhance a still of that final list CSI-style? Which lines weren’t checked?
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13