Aug 6, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
Marcus Smart went to the NBA rookie photo shoot with a list of tasks from ESPN, and the results were hilarious. My favorites:
- “Make Andrew Wiggins wear another ugly coat” Another? I really hope they’re not referring to this one. That was great!
- “Eat Snacks with Shabazz Napier” Huh? Ohhhh.
- “Make Jabari Parker read a Boring Jabari Parker tweet” Jabari Parker has no time for your nonsense, Marcus! Seriously, Parker looked annoyed at doing anything interesting.
- “Forge a Muggsy Bogues signature & give to Noah Vonleh” I wish I could have seen Vonleh’s face when he learned it wasn’t real.
I really wonder which tasks Smart couldn’t complete. If you can put Aaron Gordon in a onesie, what can’t you accomplish? Can anyone enhance a still of that final list CSI-style? Which lines weren’t checked?
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10