Aug 6, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
Marcus Smart went to the NBA rookie photo shoot with a list of tasks from ESPN, and the results were hilarious. My favorites:
- “Make Andrew Wiggins wear another ugly coat” Another? I really hope they’re not referring to this one. That was great!
- “Eat Snacks with Shabazz Napier” Huh? Ohhhh.
- “Make Jabari Parker read a Boring Jabari Parker tweet” Jabari Parker has no time for your nonsense, Marcus! Seriously, Parker looked annoyed at doing anything interesting.
- “Forge a Muggsy Bogues signature & give to Noah Vonleh” I wish I could have seen Vonleh’s face when he learned it wasn’t real.
I really wonder which tasks Smart couldn’t complete. If you can put Aaron Gordon in a onesie, what can’t you accomplish? Can anyone enhance a still of that final list CSI-style? Which lines weren’t checked?
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 27
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22