Aug 6, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Marcus Smart went to the NBA rookie photo shoot with a list of tasks from ESPN, and the results were hilarious. My favorites:
- “Make Andrew Wiggins wear another ugly coat” Another? I really hope they’re not referring to this one. That was great!
- “Eat Snacks with Shabazz Napier” Huh? Ohhhh.
- “Make Jabari Parker read a Boring Jabari Parker tweet” Jabari Parker has no time for your nonsense, Marcus! Seriously, Parker looked annoyed at doing anything interesting.
- “Forge a Muggsy Bogues signature & give to Noah Vonleh” I wish I could have seen Vonleh’s face when he learned it wasn’t real.
I really wonder which tasks Smart couldn’t complete. If you can put Aaron Gordon in a onesie, what can’t you accomplish? Can anyone enhance a still of that final list CSI-style? Which lines weren’t checked?
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8