Aug 6, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
The headline may or may not be true; others seem to feel that’s what happened, and I didn’t bother keeping score.
But anytime we can watch Michael Jordan compete on the basketball court, even at the age of 51 and wearing shoes more aimed at fashion than hardwood performance, we do it — especially in the early days of August.
[via Lang Whitaker at All Ball]
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49