Aug 6, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
The headline may or may not be true; others seem to feel that’s what happened, and I didn’t bother keeping score.
But anytime we can watch Michael Jordan compete on the basketball court, even at the age of 51 and wearing shoes more aimed at fashion than hardwood performance, we do it — especially in the early days of August.
[via Lang Whitaker at All Ball]
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6