Aug 6, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
The headline may or may not be true; others seem to feel that’s what happened, and I didn’t bother keeping score.
But anytime we can watch Michael Jordan compete on the basketball court, even at the age of 51 and wearing shoes more aimed at fashion than hardwood performance, we do it — especially in the early days of August.
[via Lang Whitaker at All Ball]
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 8
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 50
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 58
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 29
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 54
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3