Aug 6, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
The headline may or may not be true; others seem to feel that’s what happened, and I didn’t bother keeping score.
But anytime we can watch Michael Jordan compete on the basketball court, even at the age of 51 and wearing shoes more aimed at fashion than hardwood performance, we do it — especially in the early days of August.
[via Lang Whitaker at All Ball]
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50