Aug 6, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
In regular NBA games, Lakers’ guard Jeremy Lin does not get to dunk on people often.
But on his unsuspecting mother walking into her kitchen… he can sky on her and throw it down.
Part of Lin’s popularity is that he’s good at the social media game and he is putting together an Instagram contest of these kinds of unsuspecting dunks, so he put up a few of his own. I like it.
In fact, excuse me, I’m heading over to my parent’s place to dunk on my mom. I know she will not see it coming.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32