Aug 6, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
In regular NBA games, Lakers’ guard Jeremy Lin does not get to dunk on people often.
But on his unsuspecting mother walking into her kitchen… he can sky on her and throw it down.
Part of Lin’s popularity is that he’s good at the social media game and he is putting together an Instagram contest of these kinds of unsuspecting dunks, so he put up a few of his own. I like it.
In fact, excuse me, I’m heading over to my parent’s place to dunk on my mom. I know she will not see it coming.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30