Aug 6, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
In regular NBA games, Lakers’ guard Jeremy Lin does not get to dunk on people often.
But on his unsuspecting mother walking into her kitchen… he can sky on her and throw it down.
Part of Lin’s popularity is that he’s good at the social media game and he is putting together an Instagram contest of these kinds of unsuspecting dunks, so he put up a few of his own. I like it.
In fact, excuse me, I’m heading over to my parent’s place to dunk on my mom. I know she will not see it coming.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9