Aug 5, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Michael Jordan can still get buckets.
So long as they are standstill jumpers and he is left wide open… but still, this is Michael Jordan getting buckets. Pretty much if there is video someday of Jordan making shots at age 70, we’re going to run it. Just be warned.
This is 51-year-old Jordan at his Flight School basketball camp and in proof that if you take hundreds of thousands of practice jumpers in your youth/prime the muscle memory stays with you, he calmly walks out and knocks down 11 straight shots in kind of an around the world format.
We bring this to you because… HE’S MICHEAL JORDAN.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31