Aug 5, 2014, 12:33 PM EST
Michael Jordan can still get buckets.
So long as they are standstill jumpers and he is left wide open… but still, this is Michael Jordan getting buckets. Pretty much if there is video someday of Jordan making shots at age 70, we’re going to run it. Just be warned.
This is 51-year-old Jordan at his Flight School basketball camp and in proof that if you take hundreds of thousands of practice jumpers in your youth/prime the muscle memory stays with you, he calmly walks out and knocks down 11 straight shots in kind of an around the world format.
We bring this to you because… HE’S MICHEAL JORDAN.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16