Aug 5, 2014, 12:33 PM EST
Michael Jordan can still get buckets.
So long as they are standstill jumpers and he is left wide open… but still, this is Michael Jordan getting buckets. Pretty much if there is video someday of Jordan making shots at age 70, we’re going to run it. Just be warned.
This is 51-year-old Jordan at his Flight School basketball camp and in proof that if you take hundreds of thousands of practice jumpers in your youth/prime the muscle memory stays with you, he calmly walks out and knocks down 11 straight shots in kind of an around the world format.
We bring this to you because… HE’S MICHEAL JORDAN.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3