Aug 5, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Michael Jordan can still get buckets.
So long as they are standstill jumpers and he is left wide open… but still, this is Michael Jordan getting buckets. Pretty much if there is video someday of Jordan making shots at age 70, we’re going to run it. Just be warned.
This is 51-year-old Jordan at his Flight School basketball camp and in proof that if you take hundreds of thousands of practice jumpers in your youth/prime the muscle memory stays with you, he calmly walks out and knocks down 11 straight shots in kind of an around the world format.
We bring this to you because… HE’S MICHEAL JORDAN.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 27
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 34
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4