Aug 5, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
Michael Jordan can still get buckets.
So long as they are standstill jumpers and he is left wide open… but still, this is Michael Jordan getting buckets. Pretty much if there is video someday of Jordan making shots at age 70, we’re going to run it. Just be warned.
This is 51-year-old Jordan at his Flight School basketball camp and in proof that if you take hundreds of thousands of practice jumpers in your youth/prime the muscle memory stays with you, he calmly walks out and knocks down 11 straight shots in kind of an around the world format.
We bring this to you because… HE’S MICHEAL JORDAN.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 2
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 22
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 20
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 28
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10