Aug 5, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
Photographers and videographers and whoever and whatever are too close to the court on the baseline. Paul George’s horrific injury certainly brings the concern to the forefront. At minimum, everyone will double-check stanchions are properly placed, but that’s not enough.
It’s a safety concern the NBA, and all leagues, should address.
But the close proximity of things to the court, when everyone comes out unscathed, can be hilarious.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34