Aug 5, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
Photographers and videographers and whoever and whatever are too close to the court on the baseline. Paul George’s horrific injury certainly brings the concern to the forefront. At minimum, everyone will double-check stanchions are properly placed, but that’s not enough.
It’s a safety concern the NBA, and all leagues, should address.
But the close proximity of things to the court, when everyone comes out unscathed, can be hilarious.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15