Aug 5, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
Photographers and videographers and whoever and whatever are too close to the court on the baseline. Paul George’s horrific injury certainly brings the concern to the forefront. At minimum, everyone will double-check stanchions are properly placed, but that’s not enough.
It’s a safety concern the NBA, and all leagues, should address.
But the close proximity of things to the court, when everyone comes out unscathed, can be hilarious.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4