Aug 5, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
Photographers and videographers and whoever and whatever are too close to the court on the baseline. Paul George’s horrific injury certainly brings the concern to the forefront. At minimum, everyone will double-check stanchions are properly placed, but that’s not enough.
It’s a safety concern the NBA, and all leagues, should address.
But the close proximity of things to the court, when everyone comes out unscathed, can be hilarious.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15