Aug 5, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
Photographers and videographers and whoever and whatever are too close to the court on the baseline. Paul George’s horrific injury certainly brings the concern to the forefront. At minimum, everyone will double-check stanchions are properly placed, but that’s not enough.
It’s a safety concern the NBA, and all leagues, should address.
But the close proximity of things to the court, when everyone comes out unscathed, can be hilarious.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 9
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11