Aug 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If we have learned one thing from videos this summer, it is that youth under age 15 or so cannot guard an NBA player. This comes as quite a revelation.
The video above is Utah Jazz reserve big man Jeremy Evans after a Jr. Jazz clinic in Green River Wednesday. Again, the Jr. Jazz are not exactly NBA caliber defenders.
At least Jeremy Evans didn’t paint a picture of the dunk.
But these kids will keep this memory for a lifetime. Which is great. Except for the part where that young man will re-live being dunked on like that for the rest of his life. That boy and Frederic Weis will always have that in common.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11