Aug 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If we have learned one thing from videos this summer, it is that youth under age 15 or so cannot guard an NBA player. This comes as quite a revelation.
The video above is Utah Jazz reserve big man Jeremy Evans after a Jr. Jazz clinic in Green River Wednesday. Again, the Jr. Jazz are not exactly NBA caliber defenders.
At least Jeremy Evans didn’t paint a picture of the dunk.
But these kids will keep this memory for a lifetime. Which is great. Except for the part where that young man will re-live being dunked on like that for the rest of his life. That boy and Frederic Weis will always have that in common.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 3
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2