Aug 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If we have learned one thing from videos this summer, it is that youth under age 15 or so cannot guard an NBA player. This comes as quite a revelation.
The video above is Utah Jazz reserve big man Jeremy Evans after a Jr. Jazz clinic in Green River Wednesday. Again, the Jr. Jazz are not exactly NBA caliber defenders.
At least Jeremy Evans didn’t paint a picture of the dunk.
But these kids will keep this memory for a lifetime. Which is great. Except for the part where that young man will re-live being dunked on like that for the rest of his life. That boy and Frederic Weis will always have that in common.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15