Aug 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If we have learned one thing from videos this summer, it is that youth under age 15 or so cannot guard an NBA player. This comes as quite a revelation.
The video above is Utah Jazz reserve big man Jeremy Evans after a Jr. Jazz clinic in Green River Wednesday. Again, the Jr. Jazz are not exactly NBA caliber defenders.
At least Jeremy Evans didn’t paint a picture of the dunk.
But these kids will keep this memory for a lifetime. Which is great. Except for the part where that young man will re-live being dunked on like that for the rest of his life. That boy and Frederic Weis will always have that in common.
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 13
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 94
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 10
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 46
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17