Aug 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If we have learned one thing from videos this summer, it is that youth under age 15 or so cannot guard an NBA player. This comes as quite a revelation.
The video above is Utah Jazz reserve big man Jeremy Evans after a Jr. Jazz clinic in Green River Wednesday. Again, the Jr. Jazz are not exactly NBA caliber defenders.
At least Jeremy Evans didn’t paint a picture of the dunk.
But these kids will keep this memory for a lifetime. Which is great. Except for the part where that young man will re-live being dunked on like that for the rest of his life. That boy and Frederic Weis will always have that in common.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 43
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4