Aug 3, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Well, you don’t see that every day. Fortunately.
On the tumbling portion of the dunk, the Thunder’s Mitch McGary is no Gabby Douglas.
Then again, I’m pretty sure she can’t dunk. Still, if he gets invited to the NBA All-Star Weekend Dunk Contest, he shouldn’t break this one out. Well… it would be funny.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 8
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31