Aug 3, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Brandon Knight is coming off of a breakout year in Milwaukee after playing his first two NBA seasons in Detroit. And it appears he is spending the summer working out to try to improve upon what was an impressive season with the Bucks.
That’s a 60-inch box jump, say the Bucks, which leads you to believe that one day, Knight may eventually be on the right side of a play like this.
Knight averaged 17.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 33.3 minutes per contest last season, all of which were career highs.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6