Aug 3, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Brandon Knight is coming off of a breakout year in Milwaukee after playing his first two NBA seasons in Detroit. And it appears he is spending the summer working out to try to improve upon what was an impressive season with the Bucks.
That’s a 60-inch box jump, say the Bucks, which leads you to believe that one day, Knight may eventually be on the right side of a play like this.
Knight averaged 17.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 33.3 minutes per contest last season, all of which were career highs.
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 3
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11