Aug 3, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Brandon Knight is coming off of a breakout year in Milwaukee after playing his first two NBA seasons in Detroit. And it appears he is spending the summer working out to try to improve upon what was an impressive season with the Bucks.
That’s a 60-inch box jump, say the Bucks, which leads you to believe that one day, Knight may eventually be on the right side of a play like this.
Knight averaged 17.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 33.3 minutes per contest last season, all of which were career highs.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 9
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36