Aug 3, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Brandon Knight is coming off of a breakout year in Milwaukee after playing his first two NBA seasons in Detroit. And it appears he is spending the summer working out to try to improve upon what was an impressive season with the Bucks.
That’s a 60-inch box jump, say the Bucks, which leads you to believe that one day, Knight may eventually be on the right side of a play like this.
Knight averaged 17.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 33.3 minutes per contest last season, all of which were career highs.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25