Aug 3, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Brandon Knight is coming off of a breakout year in Milwaukee after playing his first two NBA seasons in Detroit. And it appears he is spending the summer working out to try to improve upon what was an impressive season with the Bucks.
That’s a 60-inch box jump, say the Bucks, which leads you to believe that one day, Knight may eventually be on the right side of a play like this.
Knight averaged 17.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 4.9 assists in 33.3 minutes per contest last season, all of which were career highs.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49