Aug 3, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The annual NBA rookie photo shoot has become something of an impromptu slam dunk contest the past couple years, and Sunday’s was no exception.
If we know one thing about the class of 2014 so far, it is that they have some dunkers.
Starting with Zach LaVine.
Of course, he challenged Andrew Wiggins so….
This is going to be a fun season with the rookies.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 3
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29