Aug 1, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Team USA training camp in Las Vegas this week was not a dunk fest, mostly because this is not an exhibition like he All-Star Game, this is a guys trying to make a team to represent their country so they are bringing it at both ends. Guys are trying on defense.
Still, there have been a few good throw downs. USA Basketball put it all together using the “phantom” slow motion effect, which turned out to be a pretty cool look. So we pass it along to you for a little Friday morning entertainment.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28