Aug 1, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Team USA training camp in Las Vegas this week was not a dunk fest, mostly because this is not an exhibition like he All-Star Game, this is a guys trying to make a team to represent their country so they are bringing it at both ends. Guys are trying on defense.
Still, there have been a few good throw downs. USA Basketball put it all together using the “phantom” slow motion effect, which turned out to be a pretty cool look. So we pass it along to you for a little Friday morning entertainment.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29