Aug 1, 2014, 8:44 AM EST
Team USA training camp in Las Vegas this week was not a dunk fest, mostly because this is not an exhibition like he All-Star Game, this is a guys trying to make a team to represent their country so they are bringing it at both ends. Guys are trying on defense.
Still, there have been a few good throw downs. USA Basketball put it all together using the “phantom” slow motion effect, which turned out to be a pretty cool look. So we pass it along to you for a little Friday morning entertainment.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42