Aug 1, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Team USA training camp in Las Vegas this week was not a dunk fest, mostly because this is not an exhibition like he All-Star Game, this is a guys trying to make a team to represent their country so they are bringing it at both ends. Guys are trying on defense.
Still, there have been a few good throw downs. USA Basketball put it all together using the “phantom” slow motion effect, which turned out to be a pretty cool look. So we pass it along to you for a little Friday morning entertainment.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 5
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4