Aug 1, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Team USA training camp in Las Vegas this week was not a dunk fest, mostly because this is not an exhibition like he All-Star Game, this is a guys trying to make a team to represent their country so they are bringing it at both ends. Guys are trying on defense.
Still, there have been a few good throw downs. USA Basketball put it all together using the “phantom” slow motion effect, which turned out to be a pretty cool look. So we pass it along to you for a little Friday morning entertainment.
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 10
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18