Jul 31, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
LAS VEGAS — I was hoping someone would cut and post up this video, because it was flat-out amazing to watch in person. It stopped the room.
After Day 3 of Team USA practice in Las Vegas Kevin Durant, Paul George and James Harden played a little “king of the hill” (a three-way game of one-on-one). These guys are long and a couple of them are good defenders, but when Durant drives or Harden hits a step-back three, there is nothing anyone can do.
Watch this and remember why you love basketball.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34