Jul 31, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
Now you’ve done it.
Kevin Durant, bombarded with questions about signing with his hometown Wizards in 2016, wants to quiet the noise.
You said yesterday that every time you go on Twitter and Instragram, people are needling you about going back to the Wizards. Bother your or a part of life?
It’s a part of it. I’m just going to delete my Twitter from my phone now, because I don’t want to take my focus off.
Is that a joke, or no?
That’s real. That’s not a joke.
It’s unclear whether Durant is using his phone to delete his Twitter account or deleting the Twitter app on his phone and leaving his account – and ability to use it from a computer – in tact.
As of this morning, Durant’s Twitter account was still up, but the last tweet:
Oct 31, 2014, 1:37 PM EDT
Oklahoma City has completely relied on its two – now injured – stars
Oct 31, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Are they certain this time?
Oct 31, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
Utah betting big, too big, on Burks continuing to improve
Oct 31, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
Clippers owner continues to go crazy while watching games
Oct 31, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Dirk, Monta and Chandler are the new Run DMC
Oct 31, 2014, 9:53 AM EDT
New coach didn’t give reserves enough playing time in Cleveland’s opener
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Somehow, this seems to make sense for both sides
Oct 31, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Pregame rituals were really the best part of the game for Cavs fans.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Faried said Smith shot his team out of the game after the Nuggets beat the Pistons.
Oct 31, 2014, 3:22 AM EDT
LeBron slides into the loser category for a night.
Oct 31, 2014, 3:10 AM EDT
The Clippers will take the win, but it wasn’t pretty.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:14 AM EDT
There is no official timetable for his return, but we are likely talking 6 weeks or more he is out.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:21 AM EDT
Players should never angrily engage with fans.
Oct 30, 2014, 11:40 PM EDT
Big time shot.
Oct 30, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
Nobody saw this coming.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
The banner is back.
Oct 30, 2014, 8:43 PM EDT
Oct 30, 2014, 7:42 PM EDT
The Sixers CEO fired back, but taking on a Hall of Fame coach isn’t usually wise.
Oct 30, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
It’s going to be a rough transition for the Knicks. New Yorkers have to be patient (not always their strong suit).
Oct 30, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
It’s a sign Dan Gilbert is pulling out the checkbook to spend.
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 2
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 5
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 45
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19