Jul 31, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
Now you’ve done it.
Kevin Durant, bombarded with questions about signing with his hometown Wizards in 2016, wants to quiet the noise.
You said yesterday that every time you go on Twitter and Instragram, people are needling you about going back to the Wizards. Bother your or a part of life?
It’s a part of it. I’m just going to delete my Twitter from my phone now, because I don’t want to take my focus off.
Is that a joke, or no?
That’s real. That’s not a joke.
It’s unclear whether Durant is using his phone to delete his Twitter account or deleting the Twitter app on his phone and leaving his account – and ability to use it from a computer – in tact.
As of this morning, Durant’s Twitter account was still up, but the last tweet:
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16