Jul 31, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
Now you’ve done it.
Kevin Durant, bombarded with questions about signing with his hometown Wizards in 2016, wants to quiet the noise.
You said yesterday that every time you go on Twitter and Instragram, people are needling you about going back to the Wizards. Bother your or a part of life?
It’s a part of it. I’m just going to delete my Twitter from my phone now, because I don’t want to take my focus off.
Is that a joke, or no?
That’s real. That’s not a joke.
It’s unclear whether Durant is using his phone to delete his Twitter account or deleting the Twitter app on his phone and leaving his account – and ability to use it from a computer – in tact.
As of this morning, Durant’s Twitter account was still up, but the last tweet:
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 0
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 21
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56