Jul 31, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
Now you’ve done it.
Kevin Durant, bombarded with questions about signing with his hometown Wizards in 2016, wants to quiet the noise.
You said yesterday that every time you go on Twitter and Instragram, people are needling you about going back to the Wizards. Bother your or a part of life?
It’s a part of it. I’m just going to delete my Twitter from my phone now, because I don’t want to take my focus off.
Is that a joke, or no?
That’s real. That’s not a joke.
It’s unclear whether Durant is using his phone to delete his Twitter account or deleting the Twitter app on his phone and leaving his account – and ability to use it from a computer – in tact.
As of this morning, Durant’s Twitter account was still up, but the last tweet:
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16