Jul 29, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Donald Sterling isn’t going to go away because, well, he’s Donald Sterling. He’s old and bitter and insanely rich so he can pay attorneys to harass people for as long as he lives.
But a judge’s ruling Monday signals an end to Donald Sterling the NBA owner — the judge took extraordinary steps to ensure the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer for $2 billion can go through.
In the latest PBT Extra NBC’s Matt Stroup and I discuss the team’s Clippers’ sale and if players and Doc Rivers were serious about boycotting games (they were).
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28