Jul 29, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Donald Sterling isn’t going to go away because, well, he’s Donald Sterling. He’s old and bitter and insanely rich so he can pay attorneys to harass people for as long as he lives.
But a judge’s ruling Monday signals an end to Donald Sterling the NBA owner — the judge took extraordinary steps to ensure the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer for $2 billion can go through.
In the latest PBT Extra NBC’s Matt Stroup and I discuss the team’s Clippers’ sale and if players and Doc Rivers were serious about boycotting games (they were).
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36