Jul 29, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Donald Sterling isn’t going to go away because, well, he’s Donald Sterling. He’s old and bitter and insanely rich so he can pay attorneys to harass people for as long as he lives.
But a judge’s ruling Monday signals an end to Donald Sterling the NBA owner — the judge took extraordinary steps to ensure the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer for $2 billion can go through.
In the latest PBT Extra NBC’s Matt Stroup and I discuss the team’s Clippers’ sale and if players and Doc Rivers were serious about boycotting games (they were).
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 0
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 30
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16