Jul 29, 2014, 1:11 PM EST
Donald Sterling isn’t going to go away because, well, he’s Donald Sterling. He’s old and bitter and insanely rich so he can pay attorneys to harass people for as long as he lives.
But a judge’s ruling Monday signals an end to Donald Sterling the NBA owner — the judge took extraordinary steps to ensure the sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer for $2 billion can go through.
In the latest PBT Extra NBC’s Matt Stroup and I discuss the team’s Clippers’ sale and if players and Doc Rivers were serious about boycotting games (they were).
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 2
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 13
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12