Jul 28, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
Marc Stein of ESPN
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
After the show, it’s the after-party. And after the party it’s the hotel lobby.
Oh. Where was I?
I wouldn’t necessarily read to much to the NBPA focusing so much of its memo to the after-party. Some things are just more clearly communicated in other formats. A single memo doesn’t mean the union cares only about the after-party. More info about the vote could be coming at the meeting itself.
However, the other information about the vote potentially being delayed is troubling.
The players got torched in the last lockout. Another lockout is coming. Between, they’re mishandling issues.
I’d love to see the union achieve better results against the owners, but that must start with them handling their internal issues better.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49