Jul 28, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
Marc Stein of ESPN
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
After the show, it’s the after-party. And after the party it’s the hotel lobby.
Oh. Where was I?
I wouldn’t necessarily read to much to the NBPA focusing so much of its memo to the after-party. Some things are just more clearly communicated in other formats. A single memo doesn’t mean the union cares only about the after-party. More info about the vote could be coming at the meeting itself.
However, the other information about the vote potentially being delayed is troubling.
The players got torched in the last lockout. Another lockout is coming. Between, they’re mishandling issues.
I’d love to see the union achieve better results against the owners, but that must start with them handling their internal issues better.
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16