Jul 28, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
Marc Stein of ESPN
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
After the show, it’s the after-party. And after the party it’s the hotel lobby.
Oh. Where was I?
I wouldn’t necessarily read to much to the NBPA focusing so much of its memo to the after-party. Some things are just more clearly communicated in other formats. A single memo doesn’t mean the union cares only about the after-party. More info about the vote could be coming at the meeting itself.
However, the other information about the vote potentially being delayed is troubling.
The players got torched in the last lockout. Another lockout is coming. Between, they’re mishandling issues.
I’d love to see the union achieve better results against the owners, but that must start with them handling their internal issues better.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 18
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36