Jul 28, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
Marc Stein of ESPN
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
After the show, it’s the after-party. And after the party it’s the hotel lobby.
Oh. Where was I?
I wouldn’t necessarily read to much to the NBPA focusing so much of its memo to the after-party. Some things are just more clearly communicated in other formats. A single memo doesn’t mean the union cares only about the after-party. More info about the vote could be coming at the meeting itself.
However, the other information about the vote potentially being delayed is troubling.
The players got torched in the last lockout. Another lockout is coming. Between, they’re mishandling issues.
I’d love to see the union achieve better results against the owners, but that must start with them handling their internal issues better.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4