Jul 28, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
Marc Stein of ESPN
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
After the show, it’s the after-party. And after the party it’s the hotel lobby.
Oh. Where was I?
I wouldn’t necessarily read to much to the NBPA focusing so much of its memo to the after-party. Some things are just more clearly communicated in other formats. A single memo doesn’t mean the union cares only about the after-party. More info about the vote could be coming at the meeting itself.
However, the other information about the vote potentially being delayed is troubling.
The players got torched in the last lockout. Another lockout is coming. Between, they’re mishandling issues.
I’d love to see the union achieve better results against the owners, but that must start with them handling their internal issues better.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 2
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8