Jul 28, 2014, 2:04 AM EST
Interesting (and pretty well done) bit of photoshop work Lance Stephenson put out over the weekend, with his Pacers jersey burning away into a Hornets one.
Stephenson is essentially getting a two-year trial in Charlotte — clean up the attitude and off-the-court/on the court (stop blowing in LeBron’s ear) and find ways to be more efficient consistently on it (he led the league in triple-doubles but was fully capable of games where he was gunning too much as well) and he’s going to get paid big time.
Plus, with Stephenson adding shot creation to Al Jefferson and a struggling offense should improve.
Do that and nobody will mock your photoshop on Instagram.
(Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball)
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, leaves dent (VIDEO) 0
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 5
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29