Jul 28, 2014, 2:04 AM EDT
Interesting (and pretty well done) bit of photoshop work Lance Stephenson put out over the weekend, with his Pacers jersey burning away into a Hornets one.
Stephenson is essentially getting a two-year trial in Charlotte — clean up the attitude and off-the-court/on the court (stop blowing in LeBron’s ear) and find ways to be more efficient consistently on it (he led the league in triple-doubles but was fully capable of games where he was gunning too much as well) and he’s going to get paid big time.
Plus, with Stephenson adding shot creation to Al Jefferson and a struggling offense should improve.
Do that and nobody will mock your photoshop on Instagram.
(Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball)
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 2
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 19
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25