Jul 28, 2014, 2:04 AM EDT
Interesting (and pretty well done) bit of photoshop work Lance Stephenson put out over the weekend, with his Pacers jersey burning away into a Hornets one.
Stephenson is essentially getting a two-year trial in Charlotte — clean up the attitude and off-the-court/on the court (stop blowing in LeBron’s ear) and find ways to be more efficient consistently on it (he led the league in triple-doubles but was fully capable of games where he was gunning too much as well) and he’s going to get paid big time.
Plus, with Stephenson adding shot creation to Al Jefferson and a struggling offense should improve.
Do that and nobody will mock your photoshop on Instagram.
(Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball)
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 5
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10