Jul 28, 2014, 2:04 AM EDT
Interesting (and pretty well done) bit of photoshop work Lance Stephenson put out over the weekend, with his Pacers jersey burning away into a Hornets one.
Stephenson is essentially getting a two-year trial in Charlotte — clean up the attitude and off-the-court/on the court (stop blowing in LeBron’s ear) and find ways to be more efficient consistently on it (he led the league in triple-doubles but was fully capable of games where he was gunning too much as well) and he’s going to get paid big time.
Plus, with Stephenson adding shot creation to Al Jefferson and a struggling offense should improve.
Do that and nobody will mock your photoshop on Instagram.
(Hat tip to Zach Harper at Eye on Basketball)
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8