Jul 28, 2014, 10:01 AM EDT
Boris Diaw was one of the big keys to the Spurs winning the NBA title, and because of that contribution, it was reasonable for the team to lock him up with a free agent contract reportedly valued at $22 million over three years.
Also reasonable: Signing that contract on a boat, apparently.
Diaw captioned the photo as follows:
“Could i find a better place to sign my extension with the spurs? #gospursgo”
Maybe, but this certainly wasn’t a bad choice.
[via For The Win]
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43