Jul 28, 2014, 10:01 AM EST
Boris Diaw was one of the big keys to the Spurs winning the NBA title, and because of that contribution, it was reasonable for the team to lock him up with a free agent contract reportedly valued at $22 million over three years.
Also reasonable: Signing that contract on a boat, apparently.
Diaw captioned the photo as follows:
“Could i find a better place to sign my extension with the spurs? #gospursgo”
Maybe, but this certainly wasn’t a bad choice.
[via For The Win]
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17