Jul 28, 2014, 10:01 AM EST
Boris Diaw was one of the big keys to the Spurs winning the NBA title, and because of that contribution, it was reasonable for the team to lock him up with a free agent contract reportedly valued at $22 million over three years.
Also reasonable: Signing that contract on a boat, apparently.
Diaw captioned the photo as follows:
“Could i find a better place to sign my extension with the spurs? #gospursgo”
Maybe, but this certainly wasn’t a bad choice.
[via For The Win]
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 8
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0