Jul 28, 2014, 10:01 AM EST
Boris Diaw was one of the big keys to the Spurs winning the NBA title, and because of that contribution, it was reasonable for the team to lock him up with a free agent contract reportedly valued at $22 million over three years.
Also reasonable: Signing that contract on a boat, apparently.
Diaw captioned the photo as follows:
“Could i find a better place to sign my extension with the spurs? #gospursgo”
Maybe, but this certainly wasn’t a bad choice.
[via For The Win]
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 14
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 9
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 50
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28