Jul 28, 2014, 10:01 AM EDT
Boris Diaw was one of the big keys to the Spurs winning the NBA title, and because of that contribution, it was reasonable for the team to lock him up with a free agent contract reportedly valued at $22 million over three years.
Also reasonable: Signing that contract on a boat, apparently.
Diaw captioned the photo as follows:
“Could i find a better place to sign my extension with the spurs? #gospursgo”
Maybe, but this certainly wasn’t a bad choice.
[via For The Win]
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18