Jul 27, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
The 2015 Slam Dunk Contest might already belong to newly-drafted Zach LaVine, and we have no idea who else might even participate.
LaVine demonstrated a wide variety of dunking skills at Jamal Crawford‘s Pro-Am in Seattle this weekend, and while Timberwolves fans can’t be happy about Kevin Love forcing his way out of town, at least they should have plenty of acrobatic finishes to look forward to now that LaVine is on the roster.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 49
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5