Jul 27, 2014, 12:30 AM EST
@btm15 and myself having a lil fun after our camp this past week.. I’m not saying I could play in the NFL.. I’m just saying the boy wasn’t bad in his day..#havingalilfunatthesametimegivingback #Bears
Apparently Dwyane Wade can play a little football.
Wade’s youth camp he puts on in his native Chicago was this past week and the Bears’ Brandon Marshall was there, too. Marshall threw the kind of “behind the receiver going over the middle” pass that Marshall would want to strangle his quarterback over because he would have been rocked for it, but Wade makes a nice little play on the ball.
9Hat tip to That NBA Lottery Pick.)
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 4
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15