Jul 27, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
@btm15 and myself having a lil fun after our camp this past week.. I’m not saying I could play in the NFL.. I’m just saying the boy wasn’t bad in his day..#havingalilfunatthesametimegivingback #Bears
Apparently Dwyane Wade can play a little football.
Wade’s youth camp he puts on in his native Chicago was this past week and the Bears’ Brandon Marshall was there, too. Marshall threw the kind of “behind the receiver going over the middle” pass that Marshall would want to strangle his quarterback over because he would have been rocked for it, but Wade makes a nice little play on the ball.
9Hat tip to That NBA Lottery Pick.)
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25