Jul 27, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
@btm15 and myself having a lil fun after our camp this past week.. I’m not saying I could play in the NFL.. I’m just saying the boy wasn’t bad in his day..#havingalilfunatthesametimegivingback #Bears
Apparently Dwyane Wade can play a little football.
Wade’s youth camp he puts on in his native Chicago was this past week and the Bears’ Brandon Marshall was there, too. Marshall threw the kind of “behind the receiver going over the middle” pass that Marshall would want to strangle his quarterback over because he would have been rocked for it, but Wade makes a nice little play on the ball.
9Hat tip to That NBA Lottery Pick.)
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36