Jul 27, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
@btm15 and myself having a lil fun after our camp this past week.. I’m not saying I could play in the NFL.. I’m just saying the boy wasn’t bad in his day..#havingalilfunatthesametimegivingback #Bears
Apparently Dwyane Wade can play a little football.
Wade’s youth camp he puts on in his native Chicago was this past week and the Bears’ Brandon Marshall was there, too. Marshall threw the kind of “behind the receiver going over the middle” pass that Marshall would want to strangle his quarterback over because he would have been rocked for it, but Wade makes a nice little play on the ball.
9Hat tip to That NBA Lottery Pick.)
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 8
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10