Jul 26, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
If NBA players can’t score on him, what chance does a 7-year-old child have?
The Bulls’ Joakim Noah played a little one-on-one with youth from his Noah’s Arc Foundation at an event in Chicago (which CSNChicago.com attended). He didn’t exactly just let them score on him.
The major difference between this and the regular season — these children thought it was funny and fun to get their shots blocked. NBA players? Not as amused.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14