Jul 26, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
If NBA players can’t score on him, what chance does a 7-year-old child have?
The Bulls’ Joakim Noah played a little one-on-one with youth from his Noah’s Arc Foundation at an event in Chicago (which CSNChicago.com attended). He didn’t exactly just let them score on him.
The major difference between this and the regular season — these children thought it was funny and fun to get their shots blocked. NBA players? Not as amused.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 3
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 10
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 4
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18