Jul 26, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
If NBA players can’t score on him, what chance does a 7-year-old child have?
The Bulls’ Joakim Noah played a little one-on-one with youth from his Noah’s Arc Foundation at an event in Chicago (which CSNChicago.com attended). He didn’t exactly just let them score on him.
The major difference between this and the regular season — these children thought it was funny and fun to get their shots blocked. NBA players? Not as amused.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3