Jul 26, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
If NBA players can’t score on him, what chance does a 7-year-old child have?
The Bulls’ Joakim Noah played a little one-on-one with youth from his Noah’s Arc Foundation at an event in Chicago (which CSNChicago.com attended). He didn’t exactly just let them score on him.
The major difference between this and the regular season — these children thought it was funny and fun to get their shots blocked. NBA players? Not as amused.
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 0
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 1
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 8
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 19