Jul 25, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
That is one big strike zone.
Dirk Nowitzki didn’t exactly grow up playing baseball, but he’s adapted to all things Texas and America (or a lot of them anyway) including the “national pastime” (which I think is really football, but that’s another discussion for another time).
Nowitzki got together other celebrities such as Tony Romo and Jason Terry for a charity baseball game to raise money for the Heroes Foundation and the Dirk Nowitzki Foundation.
You can see Nowitzki get hitting advice from a mascot… and actually take it.
What matters is a fun time was had by all and the money went to a good cause. And 50 Cent didn’t throw out the first pitch.
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 6
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8