Jul 25, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
That is one big strike zone.
Dirk Nowitzki didn’t exactly grow up playing baseball, but he’s adapted to all things Texas and America (or a lot of them anyway) including the “national pastime” (which I think is really football, but that’s another discussion for another time).
Nowitzki got together other celebrities such as Tony Romo and Jason Terry for a charity baseball game to raise money for the Heroes Foundation and the Dirk Nowitzki Foundation.
You can see Nowitzki get hitting advice from a mascot… and actually take it.
What matters is a fun time was had by all and the money went to a good cause. And 50 Cent didn’t throw out the first pitch.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30