Jul 25, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
That is one big strike zone.
Dirk Nowitzki didn’t exactly grow up playing baseball, but he’s adapted to all things Texas and America (or a lot of them anyway) including the “national pastime” (which I think is really football, but that’s another discussion for another time).
Nowitzki got together other celebrities such as Tony Romo and Jason Terry for a charity baseball game to raise money for the Heroes Foundation and the Dirk Nowitzki Foundation.
You can see Nowitzki get hitting advice from a mascot… and actually take it.
What matters is a fun time was had by all and the money went to a good cause. And 50 Cent didn’t throw out the first pitch.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8