Jul 24, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
Paul George has worn No. 24 through four NBA seasons, including two trips to the All-Star Game.
But is he about to change numbers?
Trece is 13 in Spanish.
If he does this, his nickname instantly becomes PG-13, which is great if you’re a Disney movie but a bit odd for an NBA player. That said it is catchy, I guess.
Maybe this is something else entirely, but it feels like a number change is coming.
Famous Pacers who wore 13? Mark Jackson. George can surpass that Pacers’ legacy.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48