Jul 24, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
Paul George has worn No. 24 through four NBA seasons, including two trips to the All-Star Game.
But is he about to change numbers?
Trece is 13 in Spanish.
If he does this, his nickname instantly becomes PG-13, which is great if you’re a Disney movie but a bit odd for an NBA player. That said it is catchy, I guess.
Maybe this is something else entirely, but it feels like a number change is coming.
Famous Pacers who wore 13? Mark Jackson. George can surpass that Pacers’ legacy.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 0
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 22
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 22
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0