Jul 24, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
Paul George has worn No. 24 through four NBA seasons, including two trips to the All-Star Game.
But is he about to change numbers?
Trece is 13 in Spanish.
If he does this, his nickname instantly becomes PG-13, which is great if you’re a Disney movie but a bit odd for an NBA player. That said it is catchy, I guess.
Maybe this is something else entirely, but it feels like a number change is coming.
Famous Pacers who wore 13? Mark Jackson. George can surpass that Pacers’ legacy.
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 0
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 8
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 5
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 35
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 14
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3