Jul 24, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
Paul George has worn No. 24 through four NBA seasons, including two trips to the All-Star Game.
But is he about to change numbers?
Trece is 13 in Spanish.
If he does this, his nickname instantly becomes PG-13, which is great if you’re a Disney movie but a bit odd for an NBA player. That said it is catchy, I guess.
Maybe this is something else entirely, but it feels like a number change is coming.
Famous Pacers who wore 13? Mark Jackson. George can surpass that Pacers’ legacy.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30