Jul 24, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
Paul George has worn No. 24 through four NBA seasons, including two trips to the All-Star Game.
But is he about to change numbers?
Trece is 13 in Spanish.
If he does this, his nickname instantly becomes PG-13, which is great if you’re a Disney movie but a bit odd for an NBA player. That said it is catchy, I guess.
Maybe this is something else entirely, but it feels like a number change is coming.
Famous Pacers who wore 13? Mark Jackson. George can surpass that Pacers’ legacy.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 22
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 18
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80