Jul 23, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Speaking at a Sports Academy and Cheerleading Skills Camp that he co-hosts with Brandon Marshall, Wade explained how a kid at camp had the temerity to ask him why he does it.
“One kid asked me why did I flop,” Wade said. “And I was about to get him kicked out of the camp.”
Wade, of course, is a three-time champion who will ultimately be known for much more than that. But at least one camper (or more likely, one of his parents) needed to try to get an answer to one of his fans’ most pressing questions.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 3
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 9
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4