Jul 23, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
Speaking at a Sports Academy and Cheerleading Skills Camp that he co-hosts with Brandon Marshall, Wade explained how a kid at camp had the temerity to ask him why he does it.
“One kid asked me why did I flop,” Wade said. “And I was about to get him kicked out of the camp.”
Wade, of course, is a three-time champion who will ultimately be known for much more than that. But at least one camper (or more likely, one of his parents) needed to try to get an answer to one of his fans’ most pressing questions.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 13
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 27
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20