Jul 22, 2014, 12:27 PM EDT
We’ve seen a fair amount of photos of new uniform designs for the 2014-15 season, and even some of patches that will make their way onto the jerseys of more than half of the teams in the league.
So, we might as well take a look at one more, via Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today.
Here’s a look at the new 2014-15 alternate uniform for the Wizards: pic.twitter.com/xyHebLo4qg
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) July 22, 2014
In a time when teams are going to more non-traditional designs with sleeves and made-up names of cities, the Wizards made a nice choice here, and get some extra style points for taking a more subtle approach.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 28
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25