Jul 22, 2014, 10:37 AM EDT
At first glance, it’s worth wondering if this locker room celebration video taken by the Kings following their Summer League tournament championship on Monday is truly a genuine display of enthusiasm.
After all, Summer League titles aren’t exactly something teams hang banners in the arena for, and having a bit of fun at our expense would make far more sense than players going nuts for real in the locker room after a somewhat meaningless accomplishment.
But let’s stay positive here, and assume that the excitement was authentic.
Congratulations to the Sacramento Kings, your 2014 Summer League Champions!
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 20
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8