Jul 20, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Pau Gasol is now a member of the Chicago Bulls, but played the last six-plus seasons in Los Angeles with the Lakers. He made three All-Star appearances and won two championships during that time, and these highlights give us a glimpse of just how skilled he once was.
Gasol wasn’t used properly his last couple of seasons in Los Angeles, due to a combination of coaching and the way the roster there was constructed. It wouldn’t at all be a surprise to see him return to playing near an All-Star level once again in his new situation.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 10
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6