Jul 20, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Pau Gasol is now a member of the Chicago Bulls, but played the last six-plus seasons in Los Angeles with the Lakers. He made three All-Star appearances and won two championships during that time, and these highlights give us a glimpse of just how skilled he once was.
Gasol wasn’t used properly his last couple of seasons in Los Angeles, due to a combination of coaching and the way the roster there was constructed. It wouldn’t at all be a surprise to see him return to playing near an All-Star level once again in his new situation.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 5
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 35
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22