Jul 20, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Pau Gasol is now a member of the Chicago Bulls, but played the last six-plus seasons in Los Angeles with the Lakers. He made three All-Star appearances and won two championships during that time, and these highlights give us a glimpse of just how skilled he once was.
Gasol wasn’t used properly his last couple of seasons in Los Angeles, due to a combination of coaching and the way the roster there was constructed. It wouldn’t at all be a surprise to see him return to playing near an All-Star level once again in his new situation.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3