Jul 20, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Pau Gasol is now a member of the Chicago Bulls, but played the last six-plus seasons in Los Angeles with the Lakers. He made three All-Star appearances and won two championships during that time, and these highlights give us a glimpse of just how skilled he once was.
Gasol wasn’t used properly his last couple of seasons in Los Angeles, due to a combination of coaching and the way the roster there was constructed. It wouldn’t at all be a surprise to see him return to playing near an All-Star level once again in his new situation.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 14
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13