Jul 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron James visited Lexington, Kentucky over the weekend to watch his son compete in some AAU basketball. And by the looks of things, the game’s greatest living player tried his best to act like nothing more than a typical father excited to see his kid play.
The highlight comes at the 18-second mark, when LeBron James, Jr. takes the ball on a dribble drive, and gets all the way to the basket for the and-1 finish. LeBron himself couldn’t have been happier, and at the fourth grade level, that’s about the best thing he could have hoped to see.
[via the Akron Beacon Journal]
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3