Jul 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron James visited Lexington, Kentucky over the weekend to watch his son compete in some AAU basketball. And by the looks of things, the game’s greatest living player tried his best to act like nothing more than a typical father excited to see his kid play.
The highlight comes at the 18-second mark, when LeBron James, Jr. takes the ball on a dribble drive, and gets all the way to the basket for the and-1 finish. LeBron himself couldn’t have been happier, and at the fourth grade level, that’s about the best thing he could have hoped to see.
[via the Akron Beacon Journal]
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 21
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14