Jul 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron James visited Lexington, Kentucky over the weekend to watch his son compete in some AAU basketball. And by the looks of things, the game’s greatest living player tried his best to act like nothing more than a typical father excited to see his kid play.
The highlight comes at the 18-second mark, when LeBron James, Jr. takes the ball on a dribble drive, and gets all the way to the basket for the and-1 finish. LeBron himself couldn’t have been happier, and at the fourth grade level, that’s about the best thing he could have hoped to see.
[via the Akron Beacon Journal]
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10