Jul 18, 2014, 11:54 AM EDT
It’s the great question of LeBron James’ offseason.
Miami Heat or Cleveland Cavaliers? No. 6 or No. 23?
LeBron wore No. 23 in his first stint with Cleveland, but that number wasn’t an option in Miami. The Heat retired it for Michael Jordan – yes, really. So, he switched to No. 6.
Back with the Cavaliers, LeBron has both his numbers available, and we’re awaiting word on which he’ll choose. On Instagram, he stoked the flames of the great debate:
6 or 23?……
Prediction based on no evidence: Neither.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13