Jul 18, 2014, 11:54 AM EDT
It’s the great question of LeBron James’ offseason.
Miami Heat or Cleveland Cavaliers? No. 6 or No. 23?
LeBron wore No. 23 in his first stint with Cleveland, but that number wasn’t an option in Miami. The Heat retired it for Michael Jordan – yes, really. So, he switched to No. 6.
Back with the Cavaliers, LeBron has both his numbers available, and we’re awaiting word on which he’ll choose. On Instagram, he stoked the flames of the great debate:
6 or 23?……
Prediction based on no evidence: Neither.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9