Jul 18, 2014, 11:54 AM EDT
It’s the great question of LeBron James’ offseason.
Miami Heat or Cleveland Cavaliers? No. 6 or No. 23?
LeBron wore No. 23 in his first stint with Cleveland, but that number wasn’t an option in Miami. The Heat retired it for Michael Jordan – yes, really. So, he switched to No. 6.
Back with the Cavaliers, LeBron has both his numbers available, and we’re awaiting word on which he’ll choose. On Instagram, he stoked the flames of the great debate:
6 or 23?……
Prediction based on no evidence: Neither.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11