Jul 18, 2014, 11:54 AM EDT
It’s the great question of LeBron James’ offseason.
Miami Heat or Cleveland Cavaliers? No. 6 or No. 23?
LeBron wore No. 23 in his first stint with Cleveland, but that number wasn’t an option in Miami. The Heat retired it for Michael Jordan – yes, really. So, he switched to No. 6.
Back with the Cavaliers, LeBron has both his numbers available, and we’re awaiting word on which he’ll choose. On Instagram, he stoked the flames of the great debate:
6 or 23?……
Prediction based on no evidence: Neither.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48