Jul 17, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Before playing for the Los Angeles Clippers, before playing at North Carolina, before attending high school in North Carolina, Reggie Bullock was born in Baltimore.
Bullock’s ties to that city, sadly in this case, remain.
A broken necklace and a pool of blood remain in the alley where police found the body of 26-year old Mia Henderson.
They were serving a search warrant along Piedmont Avenue when the lifeless body of the transgender woman was discovered.
“We do know that there was trauma to the body to indicate that there was a homicide,” said Major Dennis Smith with Baltimore City police.
Henderson’s legal name is Kevin Long.
WJZ has learned her brother is NBA player Reggie Bullock.
Atleast I sent the last LOVE YOU to my brother—
Reggie Bullock (@ReggieBullock35) July 16, 2014
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Bullock and his family.
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 0
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 2
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58