Jul 17, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Before playing for the Los Angeles Clippers, before playing at North Carolina, before attending high school in North Carolina, Reggie Bullock was born in Baltimore.
Bullock’s ties to that city, sadly in this case, remain.
A broken necklace and a pool of blood remain in the alley where police found the body of 26-year old Mia Henderson.
They were serving a search warrant along Piedmont Avenue when the lifeless body of the transgender woman was discovered.
“We do know that there was trauma to the body to indicate that there was a homicide,” said Major Dennis Smith with Baltimore City police.
Henderson’s legal name is Kevin Long.
WJZ has learned her brother is NBA player Reggie Bullock.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Bullock and his family.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17