Jul 17, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Before playing for the Los Angeles Clippers, before playing at North Carolina, before attending high school in North Carolina, Reggie Bullock was born in Baltimore.
Bullock’s ties to that city, sadly in this case, remain.
A broken necklace and a pool of blood remain in the alley where police found the body of 26-year old Mia Henderson.
They were serving a search warrant along Piedmont Avenue when the lifeless body of the transgender woman was discovered.
“We do know that there was trauma to the body to indicate that there was a homicide,” said Major Dennis Smith with Baltimore City police.
Henderson’s legal name is Kevin Long.
WJZ has learned her brother is NBA player Reggie Bullock.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Bullock and his family.
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 12
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 13
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 15
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 23
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10