Jul 16, 2014, 10:39 PM EDT
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
This is really nice value for the Lakers, who previously overspent on Hill and Nick Young. Davis is the type of young player with upside and a low price tag they should have been targeting all along.
If Davis is a stop-gap, that’s fine. That’s all he’s costing.
But he might develop into more – and that’s why the Lakers come out ahead on this deal.
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 0
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7