Jul 16, 2014, 10:39 PM EDT
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports:
This is really nice value for the Lakers, who previously overspent on Hill and Nick Young. Davis is the type of young player with upside and a low price tag they should have been targeting all along.
If Davis is a stop-gap, that’s fine. That’s all he’s costing.
But he might develop into more – and that’s why the Lakers come out ahead on this deal.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10