Jul 16, 2014, 3:14 PM EDT
I’m sweating it out in Las Vegas for Summer League — I’m only here for the basketball, nothing else to do here, just a quiet little trip — but jumped on the phone for a latest edition of PBT Extra with Matt Stroup to talk about the latest NBA developments.
Our three topics:
Why did Lance Stephenson take less guaranteed money to go to Charlotte?
Is Mike Miller the start of a trend in Cleveland?
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 9
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 25
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 21
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 99
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27