Jul 15, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
LAS VEGAS — It had already gone to overtime between the Lakers and Warriors and it appeared Golden State was going to get out of the Cox Center in Las Vegas with another Summer League win.
Then Jordan Clarkson happened.
The Lakers’ second round pick made the tip in to win the game as he makes his case to make the Lakers’ roster in the fall. He finished the game with 19 points on 14 shots, and was 2-of-4 from three.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91