Jul 15, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
LAS VEGAS — It had already gone to overtime between the Lakers and Warriors and it appeared Golden State was going to get out of the Cox Center in Las Vegas with another Summer League win.
Then Jordan Clarkson happened.
The Lakers’ second round pick made the tip in to win the game as he makes his case to make the Lakers’ roster in the fall. He finished the game with 19 points on 14 shots, and was 2-of-4 from three.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11