Jul 15, 2014, 8:42 AM EST
LAS VEGAS — It had already gone to overtime between the Lakers and Warriors and it appeared Golden State was going to get out of the Cox Center in Las Vegas with another Summer League win.
Then Jordan Clarkson happened.
The Lakers’ second round pick made the tip in to win the game as he makes his case to make the Lakers’ roster in the fall. He finished the game with 19 points on 14 shots, and was 2-of-4 from three.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 6
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5