Jul 15, 2014, 8:42 AM EDT
LAS VEGAS — It had already gone to overtime between the Lakers and Warriors and it appeared Golden State was going to get out of the Cox Center in Las Vegas with another Summer League win.
Then Jordan Clarkson happened.
The Lakers’ second round pick made the tip in to win the game as he makes his case to make the Lakers’ roster in the fall. He finished the game with 19 points on 14 shots, and was 2-of-4 from three.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 2
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 7
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33