Jul 15, 2014, 8:42 AM EST
LAS VEGAS — It had already gone to overtime between the Lakers and Warriors and it appeared Golden State was going to get out of the Cox Center in Las Vegas with another Summer League win.
Then Jordan Clarkson happened.
The Lakers’ second round pick made the tip in to win the game as he makes his case to make the Lakers’ roster in the fall. He finished the game with 19 points on 14 shots, and was 2-of-4 from three.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17