Jul 14, 2014, 8:38 PM EDT
When LeBron James chose to return home to Cleveland it was assumed that Mike Miller would likely follow him. Remember one of the reasons LeBron was frustrated with Heat ownership is they amnestied Miller (who then was healthy for a full season in Memphis).
But so far, Miller has yet to agree to a deal.
The Cavaliers are still the team to beat but the Mavericks, Rockets and Nuggets are in the mix now, too, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
Of course, money is going to factor into this. Everybody says it’s about winning until the money is on the table.
But I’d still bet on the Cavs. The pull of LeBron is strong.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4