Jul 14, 2014, 8:38 PM EDT
When LeBron James chose to return home to Cleveland it was assumed that Mike Miller would likely follow him. Remember one of the reasons LeBron was frustrated with Heat ownership is they amnestied Miller (who then was healthy for a full season in Memphis).
But so far, Miller has yet to agree to a deal.
The Cavaliers are still the team to beat but the Mavericks, Rockets and Nuggets are in the mix now, too, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
Of course, money is going to factor into this. Everybody says it’s about winning until the money is on the table.
But I’d still bet on the Cavs. The pull of LeBron is strong.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10