Jul 14, 2014, 8:38 PM EDT
When LeBron James chose to return home to Cleveland it was assumed that Mike Miller would likely follow him. Remember one of the reasons LeBron was frustrated with Heat ownership is they amnestied Miller (who then was healthy for a full season in Memphis).
But so far, Miller has yet to agree to a deal.
The Cavaliers are still the team to beat but the Mavericks, Rockets and Nuggets are in the mix now, too, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
Of course, money is going to factor into this. Everybody says it’s about winning until the money is on the table.
But I’d still bet on the Cavs. The pull of LeBron is strong.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8