Jul 14, 2014, 8:38 PM EST
When LeBron James chose to return home to Cleveland it was assumed that Mike Miller would likely follow him. Remember one of the reasons LeBron was frustrated with Heat ownership is they amnestied Miller (who then was healthy for a full season in Memphis).
But so far, Miller has yet to agree to a deal.
The Cavaliers are still the team to beat but the Mavericks, Rockets and Nuggets are in the mix now, too, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
Of course, money is going to factor into this. Everybody says it’s about winning until the money is on the table.
But I’d still bet on the Cavs. The pull of LeBron is strong.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 17
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11