Jul 14, 2014, 8:38 PM EDT
When LeBron James chose to return home to Cleveland it was assumed that Mike Miller would likely follow him. Remember one of the reasons LeBron was frustrated with Heat ownership is they amnestied Miller (who then was healthy for a full season in Memphis).
But so far, Miller has yet to agree to a deal.
The Cavaliers are still the team to beat but the Mavericks, Rockets and Nuggets are in the mix now, too, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.
Of course, money is going to factor into this. Everybody says it’s about winning until the money is on the table.
But I’d still bet on the Cavs. The pull of LeBron is strong.
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 0
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 4
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 35
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58