Jul 13, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
But do you really think KG does things just for the money?
Whatever you think his reasoning, Chris Broussard reports he is coming back to the Nets for one more season, even without Paul Pierce (who is a Wizard now).
Direction? You mean no longer spending wildly and without concern for fit?
There is still a nice roster in Brooklyn: Deron Williams and Joe Johnson in the backcourt, Brook Popez and Kevin Garnett up front, guys in the rotation such as Jarrett Jack, Andrei Kirilenko and Mason Plumlee.
In a wide open Eastern Conference, that’s a lineup that can do some damage, especially with Lionel Hollins at the helm.
If they can just stay healthy.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18