Jul 11, 2014, 3:34 PM EDT
The Warriors? Not so much.
Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News:
Klay Thompson is a good young player, and he fits well with the Warriors.
If the Cavaliers offer Wiggins, this probably a somewhat moot point. Wiggins is more valuable than Thompson.
But if the Warriors pass up a chance to get Love because they refuse to trade Thompson, they’ll regret it.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8