Jul 11, 2014, 3:34 PM EDT
The Warriors? Not so much.
Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News:
Klay Thompson is a good young player, and he fits well with the Warriors.
If the Cavaliers offer Wiggins, this probably a somewhat moot point. Wiggins is more valuable than Thompson.
But if the Warriors pass up a chance to get Love because they refuse to trade Thompson, they’ll regret it.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 4
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 78
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38