Jul 11, 2014, 12:35 AM EDT
The city, not the Heat – at least not necessarily.
Chris Broussard of ESPN and Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports have the details:
Is Dwyane Wade making a final pitch to LeBron? Are they sharing a last hurrah together?
More importantly: What will LeBron do?
If both the Cavaliers and Heat expect an answer before he leaves the country, that’s telling. I’d guess they won’t be let down on that.
However, LeBron is under no obligation to decide before heading to the World Cup. He can deliberate as long as he wants.
No matter what the teams expect, the ball is in LeBron’s court – just as it’s always been.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15