Jul 11, 2014, 12:35 AM EDT
The city, not the Heat – at least not necessarily.
Chris Broussard of ESPN and Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports have the details:
Is Dwyane Wade making a final pitch to LeBron? Are they sharing a last hurrah together?
More importantly: What will LeBron do?
If both the Cavaliers and Heat expect an answer before he leaves the country, that’s telling. I’d guess they won’t be let down on that.
However, LeBron is under no obligation to decide before heading to the World Cup. He can deliberate as long as he wants.
No matter what the teams expect, the ball is in LeBron’s court – just as it’s always been.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 3
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47