Jul 11, 2014, 4:47 PM EDT
He wanted to go home again and bring a title to a city that hasn’t had one since Lyndon B. Johnson was president (another LBJ). LeBron is betting with his legacy that he can do it, that with Kyrie Irving (and whoever else is on that roster once the dust settles) Cleveland can win it all.
Matt Stroup and I discuss what this means for Cleveland and LeBron going forward in the latest PBT Extra.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8