Jul 11, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
He wanted to go home again and bring a title to a city that hasn’t had one since Lyndon B. Johnson was president (another LBJ). LeBron is betting with his legacy that he can do it, that with Kyrie Irving (and whoever else is on that roster once the dust settles) Cleveland can win it all.
Matt Stroup and I discuss what this means for Cleveland and LeBron going forward in the latest PBT Extra.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 21
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 37
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 56
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28