Jul 11, 2014, 4:47 PM EDT
He wanted to go home again and bring a title to a city that hasn’t had one since Lyndon B. Johnson was president (another LBJ). LeBron is betting with his legacy that he can do it, that with Kyrie Irving (and whoever else is on that roster once the dust settles) Cleveland can win it all.
Matt Stroup and I discuss what this means for Cleveland and LeBron going forward in the latest PBT Extra.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11