Jul 11, 2014, 1:39 PM EDT
But he won’t have to take the same step with Heat owner Micky Arison.
This is part of the reason the Heat signed LeBron in the first place.
And who hired Riley? Arison.
The Heat are a well-run organization, and it starts from the top. Arison’s tweet is just another reminder of the Heat’s class.
That won’t change – even with LeBron leaving.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15