Jul 11, 2014, 1:39 PM EDT
But he won’t have to take the same step with Heat owner Micky Arison.
This is part of the reason the Heat signed LeBron in the first place.
And who hired Riley? Arison.
The Heat are a well-run organization, and it starts from the top. Arison’s tweet is just another reminder of the Heat’s class.
That won’t change – even with LeBron leaving.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14