Jul 11, 2014, 1:39 PM EST
But he won’t have to take the same step with Heat owner Micky Arison.
This is part of the reason the Heat signed LeBron in the first place.
And who hired Riley? Arison.
The Heat are a well-run organization, and it starts from the top. Arison’s tweet is just another reminder of the Heat’s class.
That won’t change – even with LeBron leaving.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54