Jul 11, 2014, 1:39 PM EDT
But he won’t have to take the same step with Heat owner Micky Arison.
This is part of the reason the Heat signed LeBron in the first place.
And who hired Riley? Arison.
The Heat are a well-run organization, and it starts from the top. Arison’s tweet is just another reminder of the Heat’s class.
That won’t change – even with LeBron leaving.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 40
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 60
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3