Jul 11, 2014, 1:39 PM EDT
But he won’t have to take the same step with Heat owner Micky Arison.
This is part of the reason the Heat signed LeBron in the first place.
And who hired Riley? Arison.
The Heat are a well-run organization, and it starts from the top. Arison’s tweet is just another reminder of the Heat’s class.
That won’t change – even with LeBron leaving.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 11
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7