Jul 11, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
There are clowns in every city.
Cavaliers fans drew a lot of mocking for their post-Decision hysteria, including burning LeBron James jerseys in the street. I always thought that was unfair, because the craziest fans don’t necessarily represent the whole.
The same is true of Heat fans, but one did this:
Hey, Miami, take a lead from Heat owner Micky Arison. Handle this a little better than the mural defacer.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9