Jul 11, 2014, 3:02 PM EDT
There are clowns in every city.
Cavaliers fans drew a lot of mocking for their post-Decision hysteria, including burning LeBron James jerseys in the street. I always thought that was unfair, because the craziest fans don’t necessarily represent the whole.
The same is true of Heat fans, but one did this:
Hey, Miami, take a lead from Heat owner Micky Arison. Handle this a little better than the mural defacer.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7