Jul 11, 2014, 3:02 PM EDT
There are clowns in every city.
Cavaliers fans drew a lot of mocking for their post-Decision hysteria, including burning LeBron James jerseys in the street. I always thought that was unfair, because the craziest fans don’t necessarily represent the whole.
The same is true of Heat fans, but one did this:
Hey, Miami, take a lead from Heat owner Micky Arison. Handle this a little better than the mural defacer.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18