Jul 11, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
There are clowns in every city.
Cavaliers fans drew a lot of mocking for their post-Decision hysteria, including burning LeBron James jerseys in the street. I always thought that was unfair, because the craziest fans don’t necessarily represent the whole.
The same is true of Heat fans, but one did this:
Hey, Miami, take a lead from Heat owner Micky Arison. Handle this a little better than the mural defacer.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6