Jul 10, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
This will either be the garbage-time sideshow for Miami next season, or the lone bastion of hope for the future of what remains of Heat fans. It all depends on what LeBron James decides.
Either way, it’s pretty entertaining.
That’s rookie Shabazz Napier throwing the lob to rookie James Ennis. (If you don’t remember Ennis, the Heat traded to get him deep in the second round of the 2013 draft out of Long Beach State, he played this past season in Austrailia and had a monster year. He’s looked like a nice “3 and D” guy in Summer League so far, like the kind of guy the Heat could have used last year.)
Either way, these guys could be a couple reasons to tune into Heat games next season. That and Josh McRoberts.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 3
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 28
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0