Jul 10, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
This will either be the garbage-time sideshow for Miami next season, or the lone bastion of hope for the future of what remains of Heat fans. It all depends on what LeBron James decides.
Either way, it’s pretty entertaining.
That’s rookie Shabazz Napier throwing the lob to rookie James Ennis. (If you don’t remember Ennis, the Heat traded to get him deep in the second round of the 2013 draft out of Long Beach State, he played this past season in Austrailia and had a monster year. He’s looked like a nice “3 and D” guy in Summer League so far, like the kind of guy the Heat could have used last year.)
Either way, these guys could be a couple reasons to tune into Heat games next season. That and Josh McRoberts.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6