Jul 10, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Matt Borcas of Grantland:
This theory is predicated on the web developer of LeBron’s site knowing where LeBron will sign, which is possible.
It’s also possible the developer wants to be prepared for any contingencies.
I guarantee reporters have LeBron-to-Cleveland stories pre-written. They have LeBron-to-Miami stories pre-written, too.
Discovering the former wouldn’t necessarily reveal any inside info about LeBron, and it’s possible this doesn’t either.
But, admittedly, I find this sleuthing very interesting. It’s a clue – though far from definitive
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18