Jul 10, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Matt Borcas of Grantland:
This theory is predicated on the web developer of LeBron’s site knowing where LeBron will sign, which is possible.
It’s also possible the developer wants to be prepared for any contingencies.
I guarantee reporters have LeBron-to-Cleveland stories pre-written. They have LeBron-to-Miami stories pre-written, too.
Discovering the former wouldn’t necessarily reveal any inside info about LeBron, and it’s possible this doesn’t either.
But, admittedly, I find this sleuthing very interesting. It’s a clue – though far from definitive
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6