Jul 10, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Matt Borcas of Grantland:
This theory is predicated on the web developer of LeBron’s site knowing where LeBron will sign, which is possible.
It’s also possible the developer wants to be prepared for any contingencies.
I guarantee reporters have LeBron-to-Cleveland stories pre-written. They have LeBron-to-Miami stories pre-written, too.
Discovering the former wouldn’t necessarily reveal any inside info about LeBron, and it’s possible this doesn’t either.
But, admittedly, I find this sleuthing very interesting. It’s a clue – though far from definitive
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40