Jul 10, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Matt Borcas of Grantland:
This theory is predicated on the web developer of LeBron’s site knowing where LeBron will sign, which is possible.
It’s also possible the developer wants to be prepared for any contingencies.
I guarantee reporters have LeBron-to-Cleveland stories pre-written. They have LeBron-to-Miami stories pre-written, too.
Discovering the former wouldn’t necessarily reveal any inside info about LeBron, and it’s possible this doesn’t either.
But, admittedly, I find this sleuthing very interesting. It’s a clue – though far from definitive
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 14
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0