Jul 10, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Matt Borcas of Grantland:
This theory is predicated on the web developer of LeBron’s site knowing where LeBron will sign, which is possible.
It’s also possible the developer wants to be prepared for any contingencies.
I guarantee reporters have LeBron-to-Cleveland stories pre-written. They have LeBron-to-Miami stories pre-written, too.
Discovering the former wouldn’t necessarily reveal any inside info about LeBron, and it’s possible this doesn’t either.
But, admittedly, I find this sleuthing very interesting. It’s a clue – though far from definitive
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 30
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 50
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31