Jul 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
I figured that meant LeBron’s next step would be meeting with other teams. After all, LeBron hadn’t yet taken any other meetings. He’d just let his agent lay the groundwork.
But LeBron apparently has all the information he desires. He just needs to weigh it.
Chris Broussard of ESPN:
Sam Amick of USA Today:
Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:
Isn’t nice to have so many credible reporters on the same page?
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports previously reported LeBron was considering only the Heat and Cavaliers. This supports that claim. I can’t imagine LeBron joining one of the teams he’s never played for – Lakers, Rockets, Suns or Mavericks – without visiting first. I could see him already knowing enough about Cleveland and Miami.
On the bright side for anyone eager for free agency to kick into high gear, we might be on the way. Meetings in different cities take time, and that’s apparently not happening.
A decision could come soon.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16