Jul 9, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
I figured that meant LeBron’s next step would be meeting with other teams. After all, LeBron hadn’t yet taken any other meetings. He’d just let his agent lay the groundwork.
But LeBron apparently has all the information he desires. He just needs to weigh it.
Chris Broussard of ESPN:
Sam Amick of USA Today:
Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:
Isn’t nice to have so many credible reporters on the same page?
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports previously reported LeBron was considering only the Heat and Cavaliers. This supports that claim. I can’t imagine LeBron joining one of the teams he’s never played for – Lakers, Rockets, Suns or Mavericks – without visiting first. I could see him already knowing enough about Cleveland and Miami.
On the bright side for anyone eager for free agency to kick into high gear, we might be on the way. Meetings in different cities take time, and that’s apparently not happening.
A decision could come soon.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 6
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 9
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 11
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 26
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9