Jul 9, 2014, 12:15 AM EDT
LeBron James’ agent has met with the Lakers, Cavaliers, Rockets, Suns and Mavericks. At least one member of the 76ers is trying to lure LeBron, too.
Of course, LeBron’s current team, the Heat, is also in the mix.
But LeBron might have already thinned the field.
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, appearing on Fox Sports Live:
By every source I have, there are just two considerations at this point — and that’s Cleveland and staying in Miami.
This shouldn’t surprise anyone.
At this point, I’d be pretty surprised if he signs anywhere but Miami or Cleveland. If Wojnarowski actually said that, I’d be shocked if LeBron signs anywhere but Miami or Cleveland.
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 10
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18