Jul 9, 2014, 12:15 AM EDT
LeBron James’ agent has met with the Lakers, Cavaliers, Rockets, Suns and Mavericks. At least one member of the 76ers is trying to lure LeBron, too.
Of course, LeBron’s current team, the Heat, is also in the mix.
But LeBron might have already thinned the field.
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, appearing on Fox Sports Live:
By every source I have, there are just two considerations at this point — and that’s Cleveland and staying in Miami.
This shouldn’t surprise anyone.
At this point, I’d be pretty surprised if he signs anywhere but Miami or Cleveland. If Wojnarowski actually said that, I’d be shocked if LeBron signs anywhere but Miami or Cleveland.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2