Jul 9, 2014, 12:15 AM EDT
LeBron James’ agent has met with the Lakers, Cavaliers, Rockets, Suns and Mavericks. At least one member of the 76ers is trying to lure LeBron, too.
Of course, LeBron’s current team, the Heat, is also in the mix.
But LeBron might have already thinned the field.
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, appearing on Fox Sports Live:
By every source I have, there are just two considerations at this point — and that’s Cleveland and staying in Miami.
This shouldn’t surprise anyone.
At this point, I’d be pretty surprised if he signs anywhere but Miami or Cleveland. If Wojnarowski actually said that, I’d be shocked if LeBron signs anywhere but Miami or Cleveland.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11