Jul 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EDT
Aaron Gordon was selected with the fourth overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Magic, and made a play worthy of it in day one of Summer League action in Orlando on Saturday.
K.J. McDaniels receives the ball on the wing, and does his best to get a shot up to finish the play in transition. But Gordon comes seemingly out of nowhere, and makes a video-game-like play to leap into the air and just grab McDaniels’ shot.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7