Jul 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EST
Aaron Gordon was selected with the fourth overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Magic, and made a play worthy of it in day one of Summer League action in Orlando on Saturday.
K.J. McDaniels receives the ball on the wing, and does his best to get a shot up to finish the play in transition. But Gordon comes seemingly out of nowhere, and makes a video-game-like play to leap into the air and just grab McDaniels’ shot.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 5
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44