Jul 6, 2014, 12:31 AM EST
Aaron Gordon was selected with the fourth overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Magic, and made a play worthy of it in day one of Summer League action in Orlando on Saturday.
K.J. McDaniels receives the ball on the wing, and does his best to get a shot up to finish the play in transition. But Gordon comes seemingly out of nowhere, and makes a video-game-like play to leap into the air and just grab McDaniels’ shot.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42