Jul 6, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The whole process went down about as unprofessionally as possible, with Milwaukee still having Larry Drew in place as head coach up until the very moment that the Kidd deal became official.
This statement seems about as believable as the things Kidd said at his introductory press conference.
As long as the wins come under Kidd’s watch, the team and its fans won’t care about any of this. But it’s not a great way for a new ownership group to begin its NBA business, and Kidd’s been so disingenuous throughout it all that it makes the Bucks difficult to root for under the circumstances.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6