Jul 6, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The whole process went down about as unprofessionally as possible, with Milwaukee still having Larry Drew in place as head coach up until the very moment that the Kidd deal became official.
This statement seems about as believable as the things Kidd said at his introductory press conference.
As long as the wins come under Kidd’s watch, the team and its fans won’t care about any of this. But it’s not a great way for a new ownership group to begin its NBA business, and Kidd’s been so disingenuous throughout it all that it makes the Bucks difficult to root for under the circumstances.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13