Jul 6, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The whole process went down about as unprofessionally as possible, with Milwaukee still having Larry Drew in place as head coach up until the very moment that the Kidd deal became official.
This statement seems about as believable as the things Kidd said at his introductory press conference.
As long as the wins come under Kidd’s watch, the team and its fans won’t care about any of this. But it’s not a great way for a new ownership group to begin its NBA business, and Kidd’s been so disingenuous throughout it all that it makes the Bucks difficult to root for under the circumstances.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 23
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 30
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23