Jul 6, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The whole process went down about as unprofessionally as possible, with Milwaukee still having Larry Drew in place as head coach up until the very moment that the Kidd deal became official.
This statement seems about as believable as the things Kidd said at his introductory press conference.
As long as the wins come under Kidd’s watch, the team and its fans won’t care about any of this. But it’s not a great way for a new ownership group to begin its NBA business, and Kidd’s been so disingenuous throughout it all that it makes the Bucks difficult to root for under the circumstances.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28