Jul 5, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The first day of Orlando Summer League is in the books, and Houston’s Nick Johnson came away with one of the day’s most vicious highlights.
Johnson went straight to the rim and elevated over Detroit’s Tim Ohlbrecht, before finishing with a powerful left-handed slam.
Johnson was selected with the 42nd overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Houston Rockets, and was known for getting up like this during his time at the University of Arizona.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 7
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10