Jul 5, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The first day of Orlando Summer League is in the books, and Houston’s Nick Johnson came away with one of the day’s most vicious highlights.
Johnson went straight to the rim and elevated over Detroit’s Tim Ohlbrecht, before finishing with a powerful left-handed slam.
Johnson was selected with the 42nd overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Houston Rockets, and was known for getting up like this during his time at the University of Arizona.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 18
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36