Jul 5, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The first day of Orlando Summer League is in the books, and Houston’s Nick Johnson came away with one of the day’s most vicious highlights.
Johnson went straight to the rim and elevated over Detroit’s Tim Ohlbrecht, before finishing with a powerful left-handed slam.
Johnson was selected with the 42nd overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Houston Rockets, and was known for getting up like this during his time at the University of Arizona.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 9
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31