Jul 5, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The first day of Orlando Summer League is in the books, and Houston’s Nick Johnson came away with one of the day’s most vicious highlights.
Johnson went straight to the rim and elevated over Detroit’s Tim Ohlbrecht, before finishing with a powerful left-handed slam.
Johnson was selected with the 42nd overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Houston Rockets, and was known for getting up like this during his time at the University of Arizona.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16