Jul 5, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
The first day of Orlando Summer League is in the books, and Houston’s Nick Johnson came away with one of the day’s most vicious highlights.
Johnson went straight to the rim and elevated over Detroit’s Tim Ohlbrecht, before finishing with a powerful left-handed slam.
Johnson was selected with the 42nd overall pick in this summer’s draft by the Houston Rockets, and was known for getting up like this during his time at the University of Arizona.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1