Jul 5, 2014, 2:53 PM EDT
That does not look good. At all.
Pierre Jackson, a second round pick in the 2013 draft who split time between Europe and the D-League last season (the Pelicans had his rights and chose not to call him up despite some good numbers), came to Orlando as part of the Sixers’ Summer League team. He was there fighting for his NBA dreams.
Then this happened.
A non-contact injury, just a cut and then clearly a lot of pain in his Achilles.
That’s a rough way to start off Summer League.
On the bright side for Sixers fans, Nerlens Noel looked good — he moved well and ran fast up and down the court, finishing with 19 points.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 1
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 12
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17