Jul 4, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
LeBron James would make any team in the NBA…
I’ve heard that sentence finished with anything from “a playoff squad” to “a championship contender.” LeBron blends historic levels of individual dominance and an ability to make his teammates better. With him, anything seems possible.
If he listens to Joel Embiid, whom the historically bad 76ers just drafted No. 3 with the expectation he’ll miss most of the season, LeBron could really tests the limits of how high he could lift any team.
If LeBron is getting ready to explore his options, why not Philadelphia?
The 76ers can offer his desired max contract, and out of sympathy for the injured Embiid, I won’t analyze this any further.
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 4
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 13
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6