Jul 4, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
LeBron James would make any team in the NBA…
I’ve heard that sentence finished with anything from “a playoff squad” to “a championship contender.” LeBron blends historic levels of individual dominance and an ability to make his teammates better. With him, anything seems possible.
If he listens to Joel Embiid, whom the historically bad 76ers just drafted No. 3 with the expectation he’ll miss most of the season, LeBron could really tests the limits of how high he could lift any team.
If LeBron is getting ready to explore his options, why not Philadelphia?
The 76ers can offer his desired max contract, and out of sympathy for the injured Embiid, I won’t analyze this any further.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 4
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11