Jul 4, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
LeBron James would make any team in the NBA…
I’ve heard that sentence finished with anything from “a playoff squad” to “a championship contender.” LeBron blends historic levels of individual dominance and an ability to make his teammates better. With him, anything seems possible.
If he listens to Joel Embiid, whom the historically bad 76ers just drafted No. 3 with the expectation he’ll miss most of the season, LeBron could really tests the limits of how high he could lift any team.
If LeBron is getting ready to explore his options, why not Philadelphia?
The 76ers can offer his desired max contract, and out of sympathy for the injured Embiid, I won’t analyze this any further.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9