Jul 4, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
LeBron James would make any team in the NBA…
I’ve heard that sentence finished with anything from “a playoff squad” to “a championship contender.” LeBron blends historic levels of individual dominance and an ability to make his teammates better. With him, anything seems possible.
If he listens to Joel Embiid, whom the historically bad 76ers just drafted No. 3 with the expectation he’ll miss most of the season, LeBron could really tests the limits of how high he could lift any team.
If LeBron is getting ready to explore his options, why not Philadelphia?
The 76ers can offer his desired max contract, and out of sympathy for the injured Embiid, I won’t analyze this any further.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36