Jul 3, 2014, 1:28 PM EDT
Since, he’s played just six games as he’s been sidelined due to injury. His next game won’t come for another few months.
There’s definitely been opportunity for him to gain weight.
A couple pictures make seem as if he has.
I wouldn’t overreact to this.
Photos can be misleading. Another one taken a moment later could reveal a different story. The shadow from the life jacket could definitely play tricks.
This picture also could have been altered – I don’t know the original source.
Besides, even if Kobe is fat now, he’s one of the NBA’s most-dedicated players. I fully expect him to be in shape – as in shape as an injured 35-year-old can be – when the season begins months from now.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 6
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 17
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15