Jul 3, 2014, 1:28 PM EDT
Since, he’s played just six games as he’s been sidelined due to injury. His next game won’t come for another few months.
There’s definitely been opportunity for him to gain weight.
A couple pictures make seem as if he has.
I wouldn’t overreact to this.
Photos can be misleading. Another one taken a moment later could reveal a different story. The shadow from the life jacket could definitely play tricks.
This picture also could have been altered – I don’t know the original source.
Besides, even if Kobe is fat now, he’s one of the NBA’s most-dedicated players. I fully expect him to be in shape – as in shape as an injured 35-year-old can be – when the season begins months from now.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20